Vibratory Single Drum Roller
The innovatively designed SV520 is applicable tomedium to large soil compaction jobs.The SV520 includes new roller features and optimizes job profitability through efficiency.
Proven Compactive Performance
- Roller compactive force reaches target density in less number of roller passes.
- Provides higher centrifugal force and amplitude.
- Achieves uniform compaction throughout lift thickness.
Low Operating Costs
- SSakai’s new Eco compaction mode (ECM), which reduces fuel
consumption up to 20%, while maintaining compactive performance.
- Quality and durable components such as hydraulics, drum,
center-pin hitch provide less maintenance.
Operator Comfort and Safety
- Includes Sakai’s durable dual rubber isolation system between the drum and operator deck.
- Extremely quiet operator station with noise levels as low as 87 dB(A).